Are you an industrial plant engineer about to begin a...
What is industrial cable routing?Industrial cable routing is a type of system or structure in that you can install cables or wiring in an industrial plant environment. Routing cables is a process that uses cable routes to install cables efficiently and manage them with ease. If your goal is to install industrial cables via the shortest route and ensure that you can group the wires effectively, you need an efficient plan to complete the process. You may also need to know which cable support systems are available to make your project a success.
How do I manage my industrial cables?Industrial cable management can be tricky, but a few options simplify it. Consider some of the following handy tips to manage your industrial cables the right way.
1. Learn the different signal classesFirst, you will need to learn the different signal classes. There are four different signal classes to understand:
- Signal class 1 includes main power lines and power regulation control devices
- Signal class 2 includes relay contacts with less sensitive signals than class one
- Signal class 3 includes digital circuits that pulses can affect
- Signal class 4 includes input or output circuits that pulses can also affect