Choosing a modular system is a substantial investment that can...
Why is choosing a modular system so difficult?There are many variables to consider when choosing a modular system, which can make for a difficult decision. For example, you may want a system to assemble and disassemble effortlessly. You may need a system that can be easily transported. Your project may need excellent-quality components, such as bolted joints. These are just some of the issues you may encounter, but there are other challenges that your modular system will need to solve. Your project may require fast and efficient modular system assembly. You may need to keep labor costs and expenses low. The project may be located offshore. To accommodate these variables, you will need to choose a modular system carefully. For this reason, choosing a modular system that ticks each of these boxes can be very difficult. But don’t fret. We’ll introduce you to one of the world's best modular systems: Centum.
What is Centum?Centum frames are a modular system crafted and manufactured by the industry-best plant product manufacturer, MEFA. It’s a modular screwing system, to be precise, and provides the perfect option for piping support and heavy-duty process systems.
What are the available sizes for Centum frames?Since excellence and variety are the top priority for MEFA, their Centum product range and available product sizes will not fail to disappoint you: from XL80 to XL200; you can choose the system that best supports your project. In this sense, Centum is a modular system with a difference. Unlike other systems, Centum is a heavy-duty, industrial modular system that offers a broader range of sizes. You can order modular system parts with the following five dimensions:
- MEFA’s Centum system XL 80 – these components measure 80 x 80mm and have a 2.5mm thickness
- MEFA’s Centum frames XL 100 – these components measure 100 x 100mm and have a 3mm thickness
- MEFA’s Centum system XL 120 – these components measure 120 x 100mm and have a 4mm thickness
- MEFA’s Centum frames XL 120s – these components measure 120 x 100mm and have a 5mm thickness
- MEFA’s Centum system XL 200 – these components measure 200 x 100mm and have a 5mm thickness